Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm Looking

Kris says: "I'm a single white gay male in Michigan."

Contestant #1: Where the hell are you from because long distance relationships don't work for shit!

Kris says: "I'm looking for an UNATTACHED gay male to live, laugh and love with. - by the way.... I don't get kinky on the first date."

Contestant #2: Could you give me your definition of kinky.

Kris says: "My favorite things to do are - shopping, hang out with friends, karaoke, movies, music and art.

Contestant #3: What do you like to do for fun..... those that answer 'hit the titty bar' need not apply.

Kris says: "I'm currently an art student attending Washtenaw Community College"

Contestant #1: What's your educational background (and please do not say licking the short bus windows).

Kris says: "I'm 18 and am looking for someone 17-22."

Contestant #2: How old are you. If you have a pacemaker, a hip replacement or driver's education permit...... DON'T RESPOND!

Kris says: "I'm very tall.... 6'8" to be exact.

Contestant #3: Are you of at least average height? Ankle and knee biters will be smashed with my size 14 feet on site.

Kris says: "As you can see.... YES - I DO HAVE SIZE 14 FEET.

Contestants 1,2, & 3: What size are your feet.... and just for the record... size 9 would be like giving a tic-tac to a whale....

Peace
Kris

No comments: